DEMBI - Decision Making and Business Intelligence
Advanced level - Second cycle course
60 credits in Computer and Systems Sciences
After the course the student should be able to:
- Describe and explain basic concepts in decision making and Business Intelligence.
- Describe and explain methods in Business Intelligence for collection and analysis of data as well as decisions and controlling activities for organizations.
- Describe some common IT systems for Business Intelligence.
- Introduction to Business Intelligence with an overview of the area.
- Theories and models for decision-making and performance management in organizations.
- Methods, guidelines, and IT support to work and succeed in business intelligence projects.
The course is given as a distance course.