Mobile business within the IT area
60 hp Computer and Systems Sciences
The aim of the course is to give the students knowledge and understanding of the fundations and key characteristic features of mobile business and its implementation.
The goals of the course is to familiarise the students with:
- The structural migation from e-business to m-business
- The development of mobility as a new variable for business
- The trends and drivers towards a mobile economy
- Frameworks that is useful for understanding the mobile development
- Strategical and practical cases of m-businesses
The course contains the following parts:
The structural migration from E-Business to M-Business and the trends that is shaping the Mobile economy. The M-Business landscape and breakthrough platform strategies. Mobile application infrastructure and mobile portals as means of satisfying the customer and gaining supply chain focus. Other areas covered are the next generation of business-to-employee applications and mobile strategy. This is not a technical course about 3G broadband, mobile protocols and new programming languages. It is a course to help you understand the basics of m-business and how it could be applied.