SERDES - Citizen Centric Service Design and IT Architecture
- Theories of community service, service orientation and service design
- Use of concepts and the ability to analyze the services of a business
- Methods for user-centric service design
- Business models as a basis for designing services and IT systems in public administration.
- Platforms and Tools for e-government and e-services
- IT architectures in public administration
- IT system types and integration solutions in public administration
After the course the student should be able to:
- Explain the central concepts of service orientation centered design, service design, IT architecture and systems integration
- Apply methods based on business models for the design of services and IT systems
- Compare and evaluate alternative IT architectures and detailed types of systems and integration solutions
The course is given as a distance course. The course is given in english.