CYBER - Cyber Security
22,5 hp courses about Information Security
The course deals with problems and issues related to cyber security and provides the essential knowledge, skills and measurement capabilities needed to operate in the cyber security field. The course includes the following areas:
- Cyber security at various levels
- National policies for cybersecurity
- Cyber security between countries
- Methods for analysis of cyber security
- Relevant objectives, requirements, actors, activities and problems
- Identification of protected social functions
- Relevant standards and best practices
- Overview of current research in the area
After the course the student should be able to:
- Describe the key objectives, requirements, actors, activities and problems related to cybersecurity.
- Explain the commonly used best practices, processes, standards and methods of analysis and control of cyber security organizations, nation states and between countries.
- Apply, in an independent and efficient manner, key methods for analysis of cyber security
- Know the meaning of key terms and concepts in the field of cybersecurity.
The course is given in english.