Global Challenges and Solutions in IT Business I, 7,5 hp
Using world-wide IT resources to develop and maintain a modern IT-landscape
Meet our lecturers from business – IBM, Tieto, CGI and Accenture. Learn more about the practise behind the theories. Get prepared for global IT business! Reality meetsacademy in the two courses developed by IBM, Tieto, CGI, Accenture and DSV. Global IT presentation folder
Grundläggande nivå - First cycle course.
55 hp Computer and Systems Sciences.
This course will take you through the whole journey from customers considering using world-wide IT resources to the ”Steady State” of maintaining an a modern IT-landscape
During the course you will meet senior managers and subject matter experts from IBM and Tieto that will guide you through the journey using well proven methods and tools combined with hands-on experiences from global customer cases. This will give you a deep understanding of the “reality” in the business in terms of success and failure.
Needless to say, DSV will provide you with the academic resources to critically evaluate real life business versus theories. And, if you find gaps between the two, practitioners will be there to explain how it works for you.
The course focuses on:
- Decrease costs, increase flexibility of services to clients, and add value.
- Realize flexibility in addressing rapidly changing business conditions.
- Apply proven methodologies and processes to help improve the overall quality of Application Development and Application Maintenance.
- Make tactical workload adjustments in order to keep high-value employees focused on strategic initiatives.
- Increase the productivity and efficiency of existing Application Development and Application Maintenance infrastructure.